Friday, March 3, 2006

Snow Pants

Another cold and windy day today, it did not feel much like spring is on the way. When it is cold and windy I dig out my "snow pants". They aren't actual snow pants, but they are gortex and insulated and black so they absorb the sun. They make being outside on a cold, windy or snowy day less annoying.

For the last month or so, every time I put them on, I think to myself that hopefully this will be the last time I need them for the winter and I can return them to the bottom of my dresser drawer soon. So far, each time I think that, I have been proven wrong within a few days. But I have a good feeling about it now, after all it is March. The odds are pretty good that warmer weather is right around the corner. I hope so, I can't wait to dig out my wifebeaters!

Random Movie Quote:

"I hate to break up the like-fest, but it's prime time for crime time!" - Super Troopers

I Feel Sorry For: Erik Estrada

Hawking Arkansas real estate at 2am, that can't be a good sign. It has all been downhill for him since he quit "CHiPs". No, wait he didn't quit, they cancelled it, oops - my bad.

No comments: