Friday, October 21, 2005

Friend Whores

My boy Jazz has been writing all these blog entries about friendship - friggin' right, doggie! - and it got me thinking a little about how I manage my friendster account. I only have 7 friendster friends and one of them isn't even a person, it's a bar. Does that make me an alcoholic? No, that makes me a drunk - no meetings!

From time to time as I surf friendster I run across people who have like 681 friends on there, but that is a bogus number. 681 friends - come on, that person is a friend whore. They just add anyone and everyone as a friend. I am very happy that I am not a friend whore. You gotta be pretty tight with me to make it on my friend list on ye ole friendster site. It all goes back to that inner circle thing that Jazzy explained. If you are not in the "Circle of trust", you just don't rate as a friendster friend for me.

No comments: