Saturday, October 15, 2005

Reality TV

I have never been a fan of reality TV, which has made watching network TV rather difficult over the past several years. I am not going to watch people eat bugs or sing off key or make over their homes while their spouse is away. You couldn't PAY me to watch that crap.

But I have become a fan of the CelebReality TV on VH1. It all started last spring when the Surreal Life had Peter Brady - aka Chris Knight - on it. I have been into anything Brady since I was in junior high school. I even have a picture of me and Greg Brady - aka Barry Williams - on my mantle. One of my ex-es is in the pic too, but that doesn't make it any less cool.

So, Peter Brady got me hooked on the Surreal Life, my first venture into the world of reality TV. Then I started watching Hogan Knows Best, since it was on right after The Surreal Life. Now this fall there is My Fair Brady - with Peter, I mean Chris Knight, and his 22 year old model girlfriend, Adrianne Curry. He hasn't been on TV in like 20 years and he is still getting high quality tail - nice! Just marry her dudeman!

That show is followed directly Breaking Bonaduce. Have you seen this show? That guy needs some help, he is one messed up dude. That show is a total train wreck, but I can't turn it off. Actually, I did turn it off once, but I ended up turning it back on after like three minutes, cause I had to see what happened. The good news is, I haven't started tivoing the shows, at least not yet.

Marcia, Marcia, Marcia!!!

No comments: