Saturday, August 27, 2005

Summer 2005

Well, unfortunately summer 2005 is winding down, only a week or so until Labor Day, the unofficial end of summer. The weather will still be pretty sweet here in DC for another month or so, but mentally it just isn't the same after Labor Day. It has been a great summer, I've done a lot of fun things, gone a lot of neat places and hung out with a lot of cool people.

Back in April I was hoping we would have good weather this summer and we have indeed - am I a master prognosticator or what! Last summer it seemed like it rained every freakin' weekend, but this summer has been totally different. It has been hot, but not too hot. I tend to like the heat anyway. I will take 96 sunny and humid over 27 with snow and wind any old day. Now if we could just make it so we don't have any snow this winter, that would be money! Come on Global Warming, do your thing!!!

Movie Line of the Day:

"The prognosticator of prognosticators" - Groundhog Day.

No comments: