Friday, August 5, 2005

Back to School

Well, it's August 5th and the back to school ads are in full swing. I am soooooo glad that I do not have to go back to school. I always dreaded when the calendar turned to August growing up, because I knew my summer was winding down. I still feel the same way today, even though school is no longer involved. We are over the hump now and there are only so many more days to soak up the rays - I gotta make them count!!!

I will say the Office Max back to school ad with the "Rubber Band Man" song is pretty damn catchy though. It woud be a blast riding around town on the back of a shopping cart handing out pencils and notebooks to all the kiddies. The best part would be seeing the dejected looks on their faces when they realize it's time to hits the books again. Yeah, I am a dick, I know.

No comments: