Thursday, July 28, 2005

Garden State

Just finished up watching the movie Garden State for the 2nd time. Good flick, I would watch it again. I usually like funny movies or those sappy teen romance movies but lately I have found myself gravitating towards movies like Garden State, Napoleon Dynamite, Eternal Sunshine and Adaptation.

Traditionally, I look to movies to help me forget about my sad little life, give me a laugh, hope for a happy ending, that kind of thing. But lately I have been watching flicks like those mentioned and they make me feel like my life isn't so bad. I am pretty happy about where I am and where I am headed, so maybe that is why I can suddenly tolerate and even enjoy a movie like Adaptation or Eternal Sunshine.

Don't worry, I still have a place in my heart for Eurotrip.

No comments: