Saturday, July 23, 2005

July Update

Wow, July 05 is flying by. Spent a week in New England visiting friends and family and barely had time to sleep. Took my mom to the AA Allstar game in Portland, went to the 40th Annual Yarmouth Clam Festival, outlet shopping in Freeport, Big Bad Voodooo Daddy concert, wiffleball with my nephew Jordan. Saw Maine's "Premier" Jazz Funk Band - Sly Chi - they rocked the house! Ate lobster rolls, birthday cake, french fries, and 16 ounces of something called "Concrete"; it is frozen custard with pieces of candy swirled in - think Blizzard from DQ.

Had one day to relax and chill out in a hammock and catch some rays, wish I had 3 or 4 more days to do that. Maybe I can squeeze another trip North in August, do some hiking, mountain biking and spend more time in the hammock. Lying around doing nothing is really my specialty.

No comments: