Monday, February 5, 2007

We Always Rock Washington!?!

What the hell happened to 94.7 The Arrow? They have suddenly gone all hippie on us all and become 94.7 The Globe. If that isn't a total suck-up to the aging baby boomers I don't know what is. The music just isn't the same now either, they are playing some obscure and fruity stuff all of the sudden.

Obviously, this isn't a big of a shock as the day that WHFS became El Taco - or whatever 99.1 is now. I remember that day. 8:59am they were on the air as WHFS - still speaking English - and 9:00am they signed on in Spanish as something else. Talk about being thrown for a loss. I was totally clueless and all day long I kept flipping the dial back to 99.1 expecting to hear some Foo Fighters but no dice. It was gone, vanished like to Colts to Indianapolis on that cold night in March 1984. All I can say is thank god for my iPod!


Random Fact of The Day:

The energy saved by recycyling one aluminum can is enough to run your TV for 3 hours.

No comments: