Saturday, September 9, 2006

Third World Cup

Yes, I know I am like three months late but I simply have to reply to my boy Skillz wonderful blog about the World Cup. My initial reaction is..........(yawn).

Here are the top three reasons I did not watch any of the Third World Cup:

1) I own an automobile.

2) I am not employed as a landscaper, dishwasher or maintenance worker.

3) My mountain bike is used for recreation, not transportation.

If I wanted to watch people go back and forth and back and forth without accomplishing anything I would simply watch C-SPAN.

Now take your communist ass back to Germany you dirty, motherbitching ass clown!

Actually, at the time I was much more interested in the NCAA College Baseball Championship. I was rooting for two teams - once my University of Maine Black Bears were eliminated - the University of South Carolina Gamecocks and the Oregon State Beavers. Yes, I was hoping it would be the Cocks and Beavers playing for the National Championship. I had the headline all picked out in my mind: "Cocks Pound Beavers for National Title." How cool would it have been to open up the Sunday Post and see that?

No comments: